It’s Friday the 13th – I choose to count the blessings!
1. I had an ice cream at Sim Salami with my eldest son. This is a habit we have on Fridays when the younger brother sleeps 🙂
2. I bought my self four new books. There was an sale, buy five books for 200. One of them was Isprinsessen by Camilla Läckberg, a book I had already planned to buy. The fifth book I picked out for my husband, just because it’s Friday 😉
3. My eldest had convulsive laughter for about 20 minutes.
5. I won two games on Wordfeud (and lost none!)
6. My naprapat declared my back (as good as) healed :))) (I had a remarkable change after I stopped eating/drinking dairy products!)
7. I chose not to clean the living room (not a blessing)- BUT: I I don’t suffer from bad conscience. (That’s a blessing!)
(One beautiful day!) (NO pictures!!)
8. Both boys fell asleep without any fuzz!
10. I’ve been smiling all day.
11. I’ve seen Sauen Shaun!
12. My hair actually listened to me for once! What to expect for tomorrow? 😉
13. We had a few hours of spring temperature!